Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Bikini Touch Trimmer.
Now normally I am a waxing kind of girl but money is tight, peeps, and where I will wax my own legs I cannot force my hand to intentionally cause myself the pain that is a bikini wax.
Just cannot do it.
I came across this magically little producton television. I assumed it didn't work and was not about to pay $10 plus, I assume, a huge S&H for it. This week on my travels I stumbled across it at Linen's N Things for $5.99.
Nice!

I bought it and used it for this review.
I love it. Not it is really only good for your bikini line, not for the whole thing, so take that as you will. It is for the days where someone invites you over for a pool party and you put on your bathing suit and you notice little friends peeking at you from the edges of your bathing suit bottom.
Unwelcome friends.
It is an easy, quick, fun tool that I will use again. It does not hurt at all, which is one of the things I was afraid of.I do not like pain. Or hair.
I do not think it is the best thing for my darker, hairier friends, you know who you are, if you have fair hair like myself it is a great tool.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Well, I'm a 'darker, hairier friend' so I guess you just made my decision on whether I'm trying this or not...LOL!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006  
Blogger Flawed And Disorderly said...

Ha ha ha! Too funny! I'm intrigued! Is it really that much better than a razor? I need to look into it if it is! I also can't bear to wax. Seems like I could only pull it off (literally) if I really hated myself. Ha!

Oh! Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!! It's been pretty boring around there lately, but maybe things will pick up soon! :D

Monday, December 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home