Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Table Toppers

One of the best baby products, for me, was table toppers. I have always been grossed out by restaurant tables and how they "clean" them with a dirty rag. These table toppers saved my life.

They are a plastic rectangle that you adhere to any surface your child is playing or eating on. They are colorful and easy to put on and take off.

They have a bunch of different products including one for the toilet called a potty topper. I carry these in my purse and in the car for emergency bathroom request. I am sure you have seen some of the public toilets out there and who wants to fumble with putting toilet paper down with a toddler and you in a small stall!
Not me.

I found these products at my local babies r us store. I suggest you look out for them, they are great.

2 Comments:

Blogger A. Nonny Mouse said...

I love the Table Toppers, too! Some tables are just too grody to think about. (as an aside, I also hate watching people bus the tables and spray their cleaning chemical on the table without first removing the salt & pepper shakers - how can we be sure we aren't getting some salt with a side of bleach? ick!)

I got a big box of the Table Toppers at my local warehouse store for like $12. They are awesome!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006  
Blogger scissorbill said...

Even better are the reusable Tiny diners.
http://www.onestepahead.com/product/85203/307765/117.html

Wednesday, January 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home