Thursday, October 25, 2007

Holiday Drinks

I am getting into the holiday spirit early and posting a couple of my favorite holiday drinks.

Frostini
1 part Starbucks Coffee Liqueur
1 part Starbucks Cream Liqueur
1/4 part DeKuyper Peppermint Schnapps
Shake and strain into martini glass.
Garnish with a some mint.

The Candy Cane Martini
1 part Starbucks Cream Liqueur
1/2 part DeKuyper Peppermint Schnapps
1/2 part DeKuyper White Creme de Cacao1
/4 part Grenadine
Shake with ice, strain and serve in a martini glass rimmed with crushed peppermint


Enjoy for me since I am pregnant!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

Hi! Your bad name entry won the contest! Congrats! E-mail me at suburban.turmoil@yahoo.com with your name and address and I'll send it on so that your prize can be mailed to you.

Friday, October 26, 2007  
Blogger Ms. Skywalker said...

I am so coming to your house for the holidays.

Saturday, October 27, 2007  
Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

Jenn, come on over, but don't mind as I drool over your alcoholic beverages!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007  
Blogger dd said...

They sound so good! Aw, I'm so sorry that you can't have any right now! =D

~Lucy D =)

Tuesday, July 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home