Monday, June 04, 2007

This is my favorite summer grilling dish. I marinate with the sauce and reserve some for pouring over the meat when it is done:

Steak with chimichurri sauce:

Get yourself:
skirt steak or flank steak
3 garlic cloves
1/2 C olive oil
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Small bunch of parsley
small bunch of oregano
1/2 teaspoon salt
pepper to taste
Juice of a lime

Do:
Put all ingredients (besides the steak) in a food processor and pulse until combined.

marinate meat for up to one day but at least 1 hour, with half of mixture.
heat grill to high
grill marinated meat 5 minutes per side

let it rest covered with tin foil for 5 minutes before cutting into slices and serving with the rest of the sauce!

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Now I've discovered yours, another with delicious recipes, I will have to come back!

Friday, July 06, 2007  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Oh yum! That sounds good. Now I'm craving steak.

BTW, just wanted to let you know I'm having a blog contest again.

The prize this time is a kid's prize pack including 3 computer games.

Good luck if you decide to enter!

Friday, July 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, thanks....I'm hungry now and I'm inept in the kitchen.

What's an oregano??

Sunday, July 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home